Your hearing health
We do our homework.
Soundly's team spend hundreds of hours a month reviewing hearing health products.
Soundly's tools and content aim to take the guesswork out of your research.
"Soundly was inspired by my own search for hearing aids. I needed better tools and information to understand my options. What started as a personal research project became an amazing community of 100K+ monthly readers."
Blake Cadwell - Co-Founder
Soundly in the News
- Soundly Wants To Revolutionize How People Should Treat Their Ears.
- A hearing healthcare marketplace that helps consumers find products, compare prices, and find licensed audiologists.
- Soundly allows people to compare and buy hearing aids online.
- You can see an example of a self-administered hearing test at Soundly.com.
- Soundly aims to make it easier for consumers to vet different hearing technology options by need and price.
- This innovation is especially important now as millennials and Gen Z are more exposed to dangerous sound levels than any other generation before.
More From Soundly
Our team of hearing aid wearers and audiologists publishes in-depth content, builds user-friendly tools and incubates unique hearing-health-awareness campaigns.
Learn About Our Review Process
We test dozens of hearing aids each month and even record live audio.
We Added Colorful Hearing Aids to Roblox
The story behind our vibrant hearing aid collection on the #1 kid's gaming platform.
Try Our Free 5-Minute Hearing Test
We built a simple online hearing test with an audiogram-style chart.