Soundly is seeking a passionate digital product manager to grow our traffic and increase user engagement.
The perfect candidate should have 3-4 years of digital experience and be web savvy with deep expertise in SEO, analytics and modern digital marketing tools.
"Soundly.com is a starting point to better hearing health for over 100K monthly users. We are looking for a passionate and talented digital product manager to grow our organic presence through SEO, CRM and and improved site experiences."
Blake Cadwell - Co-Founder
Soundly in the News
- Soundly Wants To Revolutionize How People Should Treat Their Ears.
- A hearing healthcare marketplace that helps consumers find products, compare prices, and find licensed audiologists.
- Soundly allows people to compare and buy hearing aids online.
- You can see an example of a self-administered hearing test at Soundly.com.
- Soundly aims to make it easier for consumers to vet different hearing technology options by need and price.
- This innovation is especially important now as millennials and Gen Z are more exposed to dangerous sound levels than any other generation before.
More From Soundly
Our team of hearing aid wearers and audiologists publishes in-depth content, builds user-friendly tools and incubates unique hearing-health-awareness campaigns.
Learn About Our Review Process
We test dozens of hearing aids each month and even record live audio.
We Added Colorful Hearing Aids to Roblox
The story behind our vibrant hearing aid collection on the #1 kid's gaming platform.
Try Our Free 5-Minute Hearing Test
We built a simple online hearing test with an audiogram-style chart.